Bring Fido: Where You Go, They Go
- Barks & Brews – March 23, 4-7 p.m. – Downtown Rogers Have fun entering your pup in contests for "Cutest Dog," "I’m so Ugly I’m Cute," or as a team in best "Dog and Owner Look-Alike." Featuring craft brews from local pubs, this event benefits Rogers' animal shelter.
- Dickson Street Pup Crawl – April 27, 2-6 p.m. – Fayetteville Pubs and patios along Fayetteville’s Dickson Street open their doors to four-legged patrons at this event. Bring your doggo and sidle up to an outdoor bar or around a patio table and meet and mingle Dickson Street style.
- Bark Bash 2019 – May 3, 4-8 p.m. – Bentonville This free event brings dog owners and lovers together with local vendors under one woof! Shop pet friendly products and crafts, talk to local rescue and adoption agencies, and socialize with other dogs and their owners.
- 27th Annual DogWood Walk – May 4, 9 a.m. to noon – Fayetteville An action-packed morning at Fayetteville’s beloved Gulley Park! Bring the pups for the family fun walk, demos, photo booth fun, a dunk tank, face painting and more. Proceeds benefit the Humane Society of the Ozarks.
- Bark in the Ballpark – May 5 – Springdale A Northwest Arkansas Naturals baseball game at Arvest Ballpark is fun for everyone, and today your furry friend is welcome, too. Watch as this Double-A Texas League Affiliate of the Kansas City Royals takes on the Midland RockHounds, and enjoy activities especially for baseball-loving pups.
- Jog with a Dog – May 11 – Lake Fayetteville Calling all canines and their humans who like to hit the trail! This 5K and 1 Mile Fun Run/Walk circles scenic Lake Fayetteville. Stick around for breakfast, vendor booths and giveaways, too. Proceeds benefit the Animal League of Washington County.
- Take your fur-baby for a stroll at a local farmers market where activities often include live music, entertainment and animal shelter booths. For details about farmers markets in the region, see the listing in our Spring Bucket List blog.
- A number of restaurants with patios would love to serve you and your furry friends. For listings, visit the individual Destination Cities pages at NorthwestArkansas.org and look for the restaurants/dining listings.
Keep In The Know
Want to stay up-to-date on all of the fun things to do and places to see in Northwest Arkansas? It’s easy – just subscribe to our quarterly NWA Tourism e-newsletter and we’ll add you to the list!
Click here to request regional trip-planning information including guidebooks from our 10 city partners.
Click here to view or request a copy of the official 2019 Northwest Arkansas Visitors Guide!