As we close out what was a challenging year in many ways, we welcome a new one, full of anticipation, hope and possibility. Here’s a list of 21 fun things to look forward to in Northwest Arkansas in 2021.
*Please check with individual organizations, venues and attractions to confirm dates and learn about capacity limitations and other safety measures in place during the pandemic.
3. Shred 250+ miles of off-road bike trails, some of the best in the nation with Bella Vista’s Back 40 and Little Sugar Trails, Bentonville’s Slaughter Pen, Fitzgerald Mountain in Springdale, Mount Kessler in Fayetteville and more! Visit oztrailsnwa.com.
5. Go to the Walmart AMP in Rogers, newly expanded in 2020, with even more seating and expanded flex space. With concerts scheduled for 2021.
6. Geek out on science and learning at the Scott Family Amazeum in Bentonville, winner of TripAdvisor’s 2020 Traveler’s Choice Award.
8. Experience art and nature at Bentonville’s Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art, with major exhibitions in 2021, world-class architecture, and art and nature trails.
9. Explore the Momentary contemporary art space in downtown Bentonville, with gallery exhibitions, outdoor visual art, performance art and creative culinary experiences.
13. Stimulate big imaginations with safe, masked activities and exhibits at Springdale’s newest attraction the J.B. and Johnelle Hunt Family Ozark Highlands Nature Center.
19. Whitewater anyone?! Put your kayaking skills to the test at the Siloam Springs Kayak Park.
20. Get a rich lesson in history at one of our many, diverse museums:
Arkansas Air & Military Museum and others.
Want to stay up-to-date on all of the fun things to do and places to see in Northwest Arkansas? It’s easy – just subscribe to our quarterly NWA Tourism e-newsletter and we’ll add you to the list!
Click here to request regional trip-planning information including guidebooks from our 10 city partners.
Click here to view or request a copy of the official 2019 Northwest Arkansas Visitors Guide!