Summer of Music: Live on Stage!
SUMMER OF MUSIC: WALMART AMP,
MUSIC FESTIVALS & LOCAL CONCERT SERIES
The live music scene is thriving in NWA! With chart-topping artists on stage at the Walmart AMP, outdoor music festivals across the region, and free or low-cost local concert series, get ready for one stellar summer concert season.
WALMART AMP | ROGERS The 2019 concert season at the Arkansas Music Pavilion, the AMP, draws tens of thousands to the state’s largest outdoor music venue in Rogers each year. Check out this lineup of live music entertainment:
- Florida Georgia Line | June 13
- Steve Miller Band and Marty Stuart | June 16
- Trevor Noah | June 21
- Train/Goo Goo Dolls | June 26
- Brad Paisley | June 27
- July 4th Fireworks Spectacular with the Symphony of Northwest Arkansas | July 4
- Young the Giant/Fitz and the Tantrums | July 10
- Alabama | July 12
- Hootie and The Blowfish | July 14
- Chris Young | July 19
- The Royal Affair Tour Feat. Yes, ASIA, John Lodge and More | July 21
- Third Eye Blind & Jimmy Eat World | July 25
- Why Don’t We | July 26
- Sublime with Rome and Michael Franti | July 31
- Alan Jackson | August 8
- +LIVE+ & Bush | August 14
- Thomas Rhett | August 15
- Nelly, TLC & Flo-Rida | August 20
- The Smashing Pumpkins and Noel Gallagher’s High Flying Birds | August 23
- Sheryl Crow and Jason Isbell & The 400 Unit | August 30
- Rascal Flatts | August 31
- Tickets and info at waltonartscenter.org/AMP
Eureka Springs Rhythm & Blues Weekend | May 31 – June 1
In the grand tradition of great blue music in Eureka, award-winning musicians from near and far perform at venues around town during the city’s annual Rhythm & Blues Weekend!
Opera in the Ozarks 2019 Summer Season, Inspiration Point | June 21 – July 19
Opera in the Ozarks, an esteemed summer music festival and prominent training program in Eureka Springs, kicks off its 2019 Summer Season! Featuring 22 fully staged and costumed opera productions at Opera in the Ozarks’ mountainside venue at Inspiration Point near Eureka Springs – plus a children’s opera series; a new Broadway Cabaret performance at the Fayetteville Town Center; and a special Chamber Music concert at the acoustically thrilling Mildred B. Cooper Chapel in Bella Vista.
Spaceberry Music Festival, The Farm, Eureka Springs | July 4-6
Celebrate two nights of festival music, primitive camping, fireworks and art vendors at Spaceberry Music Festival! Nestled in the Ozark Mountains with 360 degree panoramic views, the venue is situated on 160 acres and borders the Mark Twain National Forest. Also, access to Beaver Lake, Table Rock Lake, and the White River is within five miles.
Fayetteville Roots Festival | August 21-25
This intimate, urban music and food festival truly showcases the “roots” of the Ozarks by supporting the culinary community with cuisine crafted from locally sourced ingredients — and sought-after musical talent performing folk, blues, bluegrass, jazz and country. Roots Fest keeps it funky with five days of diverse offerings including film screenings, a kids and family concert, workshops and live artmaking. This year’s impressive musical lineup features Mavis Staples, The Travelin’ McCourys, St. Paul & The Broken Bones and more!
Banjo Rally International 2019, Eureka Springs | August 28-31
Don’t miss this opportunity to pick and grin with your fellow musicians! This year’s headlining act is the Dallas Banjo Band, whose music spans across many genres. In addition to public shows featuring musicians ages 10 to 95, players of all acoustic instruments are welcome to show up and take part in the jam sessions.
LOCAL CONCERT SERIES
The JBGB Free Summer Concert Series, Fayetteville Located in uptown Fayetteville, The JBGB is equipped with yard games, a full-service restaurant, and a vast assortment of craft beer. Check out the free Summer Concert Series on Thursday nights!
- June 6 | Pat Green
- June 13 | The Dip
- June 20 | Easton Corbin
- June 27 | Randy Rogers Band
- July 4 | The Lovers
- July 11 | Parker McCollum
- July 18 | Joywave
- July 25 | Casey Donahew
- August 1 | Stoney LaRue
- August 8 | Koe Wetzel
- August 15 | Colony House
- August 22 | Eli Young Band
Music in Murphy Park, Springdale On select Thursday nights in Springdale’s Murphy Park, check out the variety of free entertainment showcasing talent as diverse as the community itself.
- June 6 | Trey O’Dell from NBC’s The Voice
- July 20 | Tater, Mater & Squarsh
- July 18 | Cadillac Jackson
- August 1 | Bear Chasers
Tontitown Winery Sip & Sing Enjoy local talent performing original music as well as cover songs in a relaxed winery atmosphere every Friday and Saturday night.
- June 7 | Bert & Heather
- June 8 | Suite 25
- June 14 | Take Cover
- June 15 | Tony Alvarez & The Barrowed
- June 21 | The Overworked & Underpaid
- June 22 | Kevin Upshaw & One Night Stand
- June 28 | Jenna & The Soul Shakers
- June 29 | 412 West
- July 5 | 96 Miles Band
- July 6 | Odd Key Party
- July 12 | Old Dime Box
- July 13 | The Atlantics
- July 19 | KIDS
- July 20 | We Be Jammin’
- July 26 | Lazy Daisy
- July 27 | Tony Alvarez & The Barrowed
- August 2 | Uncle Wayne
- August 3 | Maud Crawford
- August 9 | The Atlantics
- August 10 | 417 West
- August 16 | Fetts Folly
- August 17 | Bert & Heather
- August 23 | Take Cover
- August 24 | Party Line Band
- August 30 | Amber and the Relics
- August 31 | Bottlerocket
Gulley Park Free Summer Concert Series, Fayetteville Summer nights filled with music return to Fayetteville’s Gulley Park for a 23rd year! On select Thursday nights, bring your comfiest quilt or lawn chair, and enjoy live entertainment at one of Fayetteville’s most treasured parks.
- June 13 | Devon Gilfillian
- June 27 | NWA Jazz and more
- July 11 | Ultra Suede
- July 25 | Mary Heather & The Sinners
- August 8 | Bryan Titus Trio Band
Terrific Tuesday Nights at Botanical Garden of the Ozarks, Fayetteville This free, family-friendly series lets you experience the gardens on beautiful summer evenings.
- June 4 | Opera in the Ozarks: “Monkey See, Monkey Do”
- June 11 | Trout Fishing in America
- June 18 | NWA Ballet Theatre: Dance Beat Pop-up Performance
- July 2 | Red, White & Blooms Featuring NWA Jazz & More Orchestra
- July 16 | Arkansauce
- July 23 | Bluegrass Jam and Picking Session
- August 13 | Jesse Dean Co.
- August 20 | Enchanted Walk with Harpist Beth Stockdell
Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art Forest Concert Series, Bentonville Every Saturday night in June and July, take in the magic of the museum’s beautiful North Forest with its serenity and artwork installations. A food truck and cash bar are onsite. Tickets are $12 regular admission, $10 for museum members, and those 18 and under are free.
- June 1 | Yarn/The Vine Brothers
- June 8 | Dawson Hollow/The Lauren McClinton Band
- June 15 | The Werks/Friends of the Phamily
- June 22 | Arkansauce/Delta Blues Musicians
- June 29 | Black Pumas/The Alisha Pattillo Quartet
- July 6 | AudioPharmacy/Still on the Hill
- July 13 | Flor De Tolache/Papa Rap and Arkansalsa
- July 20 | Big Chief Juan Pardo & the Golden Comanche Mardi Gras Indians
- July 27 | Charlie Hunter Trio
Keep In The Know
Want to stay up-to-date on all of the fun things to do and places to see in Northwest Arkansas? It’s easy – just subscribe to our quarterly NWA Tourism e-newsletter and we’ll add you to the list!
Click here to request regional trip-planning information including guidebooks from our 10 city partners.
Click here to view or request a copy of the official 2019 Northwest Arkansas Visitors Guide!