Maximize Your Fun with Top Summertime Picks
Exotic wildlife, kayaking, outdoor street dining, a July 4th symphony fireworks show, farmers markets, enduro bike racing, gaming and anime – check out our handpicked list of awesome things to do and places to visit in Northwest Arkansas this summer!
- Bentonville Art Market | June 2 | Downtown Square
- Siloam Springs Kayak Park | Open All Summer
- Nutty Runner 5K Beer Run | June 2 | Downtown Fayetteville
- Outdoor Street Dinner | June 9 | Downtown Springdale
- Turpentine Creek Wildlife Refuge | Eureka Springs
- Arkansas Bike Summit | June 21-22 | Record in Downtown Bentonville
- Northwest Arkansas Naturals Baseball | All Summer | Arvest Ballpark, Springdale
- 33rd Annual Berryville Ice Cream Social | June 8-9 | Downtown Square
- Rodeo of the Ozarks | June 27-30 | Parsons Stadium in Springdale
- Farmers Markets | Fayetteville | Springdale | Rogers
- Bentonville | Holiday Island | Siloam Springs
- Eureka Springs | Bella Vista | Madison County/Huntsville
- Bella Vista Independence Day Fireworks & Blues Festival | July 3 | Dam at Loch Lomond
- 4th of July Fireworks Spectacular Featuring the Symphony of Northwest Arkansas | July 4 | Walmart AMP in Rogers
- NWA Roller Derby | July 8 | Starlight Skatium in Fayetteville
- Firefly Fling | July 21 | Botanical Garden of the Ozarks in Fayetteville
- Glitch Con: Gaming, Fantasy & Anime | August 10-12 | Holiday Inn Convention Center in Springdale
- Fayetteville Ale Trail | Year Round | 11 Stops in Fayetteville & Beyond
- Bella Vista Enduro | July 22 | Back 40 Trails
- Eureka Springs Enduro | August 18-19 | Lake Leatherwood’s New Downhill Trails
- Bentonville Enduro (Final in Series) | Sept. 22 | Coler Mountain Bike Preserve
Keep In The Know
Want to stay up-to-date on all of the fun things to do and places to see in Northwest Arkansas? It’s easy – just subscribe to our quarterly NWA Tourism e-newsletter and we’ll add you to the list!
Click here to request regional trip-planning information including guidebooks from our 10 city partners.
Click here to view or request a copy of the official 2019 Northwest Arkansas Visitors Guide!